Refund & Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days and subject to a Return Authorization from Us.
1. Users have 30 days from the time of purchase to request a refund.
2. Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used to purchase.
3. All exchanged/ returned merchandise must be like new in the original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton. In some cases, we may charge you and reduce your credit for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
4. Refunds should be initiated through email. Please submit your information through the form on the Contact Us page.
5. If items were delivered in damaged conditions, SkyRest will replace the item and cover the associated shipping costs. If the item is returned for any other reason, the purchaser is responsible for shipping costs.
6. Refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days after the return is received. The refund will be returned to the original form of payment. Refunds usually show on the card or original form of payment within 7–10 days, but can vary by merchant. Merchants may have different policies so you'll need to check with the merchant when making your return.
7. Visit our Billing Terms and Conditions for more information
Keep your purchase, accessories and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any restocking fees. Web and mail order purchases require an RA (Return Authorization) number. For an RA (Return Authorization) number, Please Email us through Your Order. Please note that an RA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection.