1. What is the material of the SkyRest travel pillow?
SkyRest travel pillow is made of durable PVC material.
2. How long does it take to inflate and deflate the pillow?
It only takes few seconds to inflate the pillow, the one-way valve prevents air loss between breaths.
3. Can I wash the SkyRest pillow in the washing machine?
SkyRest pillow is not machine washable. These pillows are hand washable.
4. Is it a neck pillow?
Skyrest travel pillows are not what is called neck pillows, they are head neck rest pillows. Rest pillow on the lap or serving tray, place head on Pillow, and place hands through designated holes.
5. How to wash the pillow?
We accept payments via Paypal and all major credit and debit cards such as Mastercard, VISA and American Express.
6. Can I use it at home or office?
You can use this travel pillow anywhere anytime from airport lobbies, on flights, buses, trains, planes, cars, and offices to home
7. Are these pillows travel safe and comfortable to carry on?
After use, deflate the pillow by removing the air valve, which takes 10 seconds. Then your SkyRest pillow will be portable and comfortable to carry on while you travel.
8. How do I inflate and deflate the pillow?
This inflatable travel neck pillow takes 6 breaths to the top of inflation; remove the air valve for easy deflation, which takes 10 seconds
9. Is the size perfect for everyone?
These one-size pillows are comfortable for folks from 4'10" to 6'6"; inflate less for children and more for adults
10. Does this pillow cause back pain?
No. No more back pain from resting during travel. SkyRest travel pillow is ergonomically designed and one of the first to use the natural tendency of your head to tilt forward to help you sleep comfortably rather than just wake you up when your head falls forward.